Tulsa, OK – (NewMediaWire) – December 1, 2021 – RJD Green Inc. (OTCPK: RJDG), a publicly traded company that operates as a holding company focusing on acquiring and managing assets actively exploring potential acquisitions and opportunities in diversified industries, today announced that it has timely filed its Annual Report for the Year Ended, August 31, 2021.
Ron Brewer, CEO of RJD Green, said: “Our filing shows that as of August 31, 2021, we generated substantial revenues… $4,420,611 and Net Operating Profit of $411,235 with cash and cash equivalents of $544,002 as of August 31, 2021. We are focused on finding ways to monetize our assets and increase shareholder value fully. With acquisition efforts currently in progress, we look forward to seeing what our following year’s financial report will reflect.”
Financial Results for the Fiscal Year August 31, 2021
· The Company had Revenue of $4,420,611 and a Net Operating Profit of $411,235 with cash and cash equivalents of $544,002 as of August 31, 2021
· The Company has monthly recurring revenues of $368,384 with $4,174,326 in assets, liabilities of $1,617,014 and shareholder equity of $2,557,312 as of August 31, 2021
· Revenues have increased annually for the past five years with a 2.6% increase from 2020
· Net Operating Profits increased by 8.9% from 2020 while incurring a $174,000 one-time inventory write down expense in 2021
· Assets increased by 13.4% ($557,765) from 2020 and liabilities decreased by 25.1% ($541,558) from 2020
· Backlog for Silex Holdings is greater than $1,100,000 as of August 31, 2021, and IOSoft Inc. has increased service contracts from the additional software platforms acquired in 2021
· Revenue prior to additional business opportunities is forecast at 10.7% increase in 2022
The company will continue to provide corporate updates and encourages shareholders to visit the official RJD Green Inc. Twitter account at https://twitter.com/IncRjd.
About RJD Green, Inc.
The Company operates as a holding company with a focus of acquiring and managing assets and companies. RJD Green operates in three divisions: RJD Green Healthcare Services Division, which owns IOSoft Inc., a company that provides discrete payment technologies, services and software that can be integrated into targeted offerings for healthcare provider networks, hospitals, healthcare payers and individual providers; Earthlinc Environmental Services Division, which provides green environmental services and technologies; and Silex Holdings Division, which is focused in specialty construction and industrial services. The initial operations, Silex Interiors, fills a market niche between the Home Depots and local contractors. Silex manufactures and installs granite and other counter tops, cabinets and related products to the residential builder, commercial contractor, remodel contractor and DIY customer.
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain as they are based on current expectations and assumptions concerning future events of future performance of the Company. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are only predictions and speak only as of the date hereof. In evaluation such statements, prospective investors should review carefully various risks and uncertainties identified in this release and matters set in the Company’s SEC filings. These risks and uncertainties could cause the Company’s actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements.
Ron Brewer, CEO
Douglas Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org